AC Filter Installation
AC filter installation is a crucial part of regular maintenance for your air conditioning system. Over time, filters become clogged with dust, dirt, and other particles, reducing the efficiency of your unit and potentially leading to system malfunctions. A dirty filter can also negatively impact the air quality in your home or office, causing respiratory issues or allergies. It’s important to replace your filters regularly, usually every 1-3 months depending on usage, to keep your AC system running smoothly and your indoor air clean and healthy. Don’t forget to check your filter type and size before purchasing a replacement to ensure proper installation.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is important because air pollution can affect your health and comfort. It also affects HVAC performance.
Paul Air Conditioning, Heating, & Plumbing guarantees high-quality air. Google Certified for HomeServices, offers many ways to improve indoor air quality, where pollutants can be five times higher than outdoors.
Indoor air pollution is dangerous because you spend 90% of your time indoors. By being thorough and offering the best products, we reduce pollutants. So Paul Heating and Cooling can address indoor air pollution causes like:
- Volatile compounds – Volatile organic compounds include chemicals found in many types of home products, which can cause anything from nose and throat irritation to breathing problems, nervous system damage, and even cancer.
- Mold – Colonies of mold can exacerbate allergies and trigger respiratory illnesses. We can take steps to reduce mold spores that can also cause symptoms.
- Carbon monoxide – A gas released by burning oil, natural gas, and other fossil fuels that you can’t see or smell, but can cause death in high concentrations.
- Housekeeping practices – Many consumer cleaning products have harsh chemicals that can get into the air. Pet dander, dust mites, and other pollutants can build up without proper housekeeping.
- Personal habits – Smoking in your home can cause serious indoor air pollution. Burning paraffin candles and incense can as well.
- Lack of ventilation – Making a building airtight improves energy efficiency by eliminating drafts but can lead to higher levels of indoor air pollution.
- Faulty furnaces – If your furnace malfunctions or isn’t properly maintained, carbon monoxide can increase to toxic levels.
- Dirty ductwork and filters – Contaminants in your ducts that clog up air filters can circulate throughout the system and your home.
- High humidity levels – An indoor humidity level of more than 50% can support the growth of mold.
Air Conditioning Installation and Replacement
Air conditioner installation is crucial. If it’s improperly connected, your AC won’t cool enough and may be unsafe. To ensure skill, honesty, and reliability, Paul Heating and Cooling background checks and verifies all employees. Our customers can trust that their new and repaired AC units will work properly. AC replacement is a tough choice. Let us evaluate your unit or system to determine if it can be repaired affordably or if you would benefit from our selection and installation of a new, affordable, high-efficiency air conditioner. Free estimates ensure no surprises. You can trust our expertise and commitment to completing the job and optimizing your system.